Project Studies and Interdisciplinary Projects (IDPs)
The TIM group periodically offers Interdisciplinary Projects (IDPs) for IT students. The lecture part is usually covered through the attendance of "Advanced Technology and Innovation Management" and a subsequent oral exam. For further questions and applications please contact Juliane Wissel.
- Project Study: Social media campaign for book promotion
- Project Study with IMP - Marketing & Brand (Feb 2019)
- Project Study - Blackbox Solutions
- Leitung eines Marketing- und Strategieprojekts in Start-ups
- Project Study - Webasto
- Project Study - eCARus
- Project Study - Interesting Project Study on Innovation Processes in German Private Equity Buyouts
- Project Study - Entwicklung eines Internationalisierungskonzepts
- Project Study - Market Strategy
- Project Study - Development of a business model for Automobili based on digital products, digital services and charging infrastracture
- Project Study - Software Factory - Business Cases for IIoT Innovations
- Project Study - Software Factory - Show Room Innovations for Digital Transformation
Application and Registration
- Application for a topic offered by the chair: Please send a complete application (CV, transcript, short cover letter) to Juliane Wissel to apply for the topic.
- Own ideas: If you want to submit your own suggestion, please include a short description of your topic (approximately one page). Please also send these documents to Juliane Wissel. We will then try our best to find a suitable supervisor at our chair.
- Register (after receiving confirmation from advisor): Download and complete the correct registration form and send your registration form to your advisor for approval.
- Submit the signed registration form (printed version) to Henriett Kakonyi (room 2514).
Hand-over of the final report
The following documents are required at our chair:
- 2 hard copies of the final report (including a signed declaration of authorship / "ehrenwörtliche Erklärung")
- Electronic versions of the final report (Word and PDF)
- Electronic version of the final presentation
- Stata files (data, syntax)
- Literature files (e.g. Endnote or Citavi)
Please discuss with your advisor whether additional documents could be required.
- Registration form
- Style guidelines of the chair (German only)
- Declaration of authorship "Ehrenwörtliche Erklärung"
Additional forms as well as German versions of the previously mentioned forms can be found on the faculty website.